Monday, October 22, 2012

Ashley and Christopher

Last October I received an email from Ashley, who had met me at her friends wedding in 2009 that I shot, Jackie. Ashley must have really hit it off with Jackie's brother at her wedding, because she was now engaged to marry him. Funny thing is, I remembered both of them - Jackie's wedding was one you don't forget. In fact, it was the first wedding I had attended as a photographer and had cried at, which is always slightly embarrassing. It was an incredibly touching wedding. BUT, enough about Jackie's wedding - onto Ashley and Christopher's. What a kind, intelligent, patient and thoughtful couple. They look at each other with equally admiring eyes, which is always what a photographer hopes to see. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception was a riot - unfortunately the weather wasn't as cooperative as we hoped it would be. Luckily, we had a backup plan of going to Sommerset to take photos in the event of rain, which ended up turning out a lot better than I had anticipated. Check out some of the teasers from the day:























No comments:

Post a Comment